List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: INDENTATION
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2007-04-15 10:27:45

On Saturday 14 April 2007 10:42:58 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> > > Look at trunk kdelibs/kate/scripts/indentation_c.js. This is an
> > > indenter written in javascript for C++. It does not use any
> > > highlighting information. It indents by orienting on comments,
> > > semicolons, { and }.
> > >
> > > While this indenter works perfectly for me/my code, I'd never say it's
> > > good enough for the most people. Please give it a try ;)
> >
> > Is it hooked up already (I think yes)? If so I'll look at it later, now
> > that I have a running kwrite4.
>
> Yep: Tools > Indenters > C/C++ Indenter :)
Any help on improving the indentation script stuff is highly appreciated ;)
If you have some ideas, for example how to expose the highlighting info best
to the scripts, how additional helper functions would make the scripts life
more easy and more, just report or hack ;)

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, Kate Maintainer