List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: updated syntax highlighting schema for Actionscript 2.0
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-10-13 21:20:06

Hi Aaron,

thanks for the file. Multiple authors can be added by separating them with a
simple comma by the way ;) If you two think it makes sense to include it
into the official kde release, I'd do so for kde 3.5.6.

Besides that, we now have a "Kate Highlighting" section on
http://kde-files.org/

Thanks
Dominik