List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Procedure for submitting highlighters?
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-31 21:06:38

Hi Matthew,

new highlighting files right now should go to the list.
New files are not added to kde 3.5 anymore because of string freeze.
For KDE 4 I hope we can provide a way where users can upload and maintain
their files, as it's hard to maintain all the files ourselves (we have 120
files!).

Bug fixes are welcome for sure, and I btw. still have your Makefile bugfix
lying around in my inbox folder which I still did not commit yet.

--
Dominik

On Monday 31 July 2006 18:59, mwoehlke wrote:
> Noticing that someone just dropped a ChordPro highlighter on the list, I
> have a question: what is the proper procedure for submitting new syntax
> highlighters for 'official' distribution?
>
> I have created:
> Scripts/MS-DOS Batch - only alpha quality ATM
>
> Assembler/Nasm - nasm (x86) source code

Don't we already have nasm highlighting?