List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Optimized Logtalk syntax highlighting for Kate/Kwrite
From:       Paulo Moura <pmoura () di ! ubi ! pt>
Date:       2005-05-31 19:27:46

Hi Dominik,

> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 19:58, Paulo Moura wrote:
>
>>> hope we can find a good solution :)
>>>

>> Can you send me the version with your latest changes? I will try to
>> merge them.
>>

> It's in our SVN:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kate/data/logtalk.xml?
> rev=409203&view=log

Grabbed. Comparing your version and mine, it seams that most changes
are related to using "Detect2Chars" instead of "stringDectect" for
some syntax patterns. Merging the changes on the two files should be
easy. I will sent you the resulting file to you later today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Informatics                   Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
University of Beira Interior          Phone: +351 275319700
6201-001 Covilhã                      Fax:   +351 275319899
Portugal

<mailto:pmoura@di.ubi.pt>
<http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>     <http://www.logtalk.org>