Our Largest Domain Sale Ever! $3.99* Domains
Dear valued Alborz Network customer,
When the deals are this good, there's no reason to beat around the bush. So here it is:

Get a 1-year new domain name, transfer or renewal for only $3.99* with each and every new, non-domain product you buy — no quantity limit!

Why such an incredible offer? Simply to thank you for making us the #1 overall registrar! The only reason we continue to grow so dramatically is because of customers like you.

Our Largest Domain Sale Ever! $3.99* Domains
Our reputation for industry-best service and value is because of your referrals to friends, family members and business associates. And it's you who continues to come back to Alborz Network for domain names, Web site builders, email accounts and hosting plans.

So find that hosting plan, email account, secure certificate or other Alborz Network product or service, and then grab the domain name you've always wanted — you pay just $3.99 — so get shopping!

Again, thank you for choosing Alborz Network as your complete web solution!

Sincerely,

Shahin Fadaei
President
AlborzNetwork.com

*Special pricing (on first year of registration for each qualifying domain name) reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Products must be new to the customer (not currently owned) to qualify. One 1 yr. $3.99 com, .us, .biz, .info, .net, or .org. domain per each qualifying product; new, transfer or renewal. Recurring billing charges and existing product and domain renewals do not qualify as product purchases. Only qualifying domain names included in qualifying purchases are subject to discount.

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS
If you do not wish to receive our special offers and notices, please send a blank e-mail to unsubscribe@pacifichosting.ca, please make sure to write UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject bar or mail us a written request to the attention of: AlborzNetwork.com Customer Contact Manager, 5821 Barker Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5H 2P2. NOTE: If you have multiple accounts with us, you must opt out of all of them so the mailings will be fully discontinued.

© 2005 Alborz Network Ltd. All rights reserved.