List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KWrite part to support different writing systems
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-05-26 14:11:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 26 May 2005 15:24, Jianwu Rui wrote:

> Hi, everyone!
> We are working on operating system to support traditional Mongolian, Uighur, \
> Tibetan, and so on. KWrite part has been extended. Some snapshots are at following \
> link:  http://159.226.5.82/~ruijw/MongolianSystem.html
atm we work on some redesign of rendering to support real BIDI in kde4, the changes \
done for this languages will than not work 1:1 any longer. But for sure interested \
how your changeset to the normal katepart code looks. are there any patches around to \
take a look?

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team