List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: numbered Backups?
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2005-05-06 12:46:40

Friday 06 May 2005 13:51 skrev Dirk Schenkewitz:
> Since you write "One more job for some load/save filtering mechanism.", I
> suspect this is not available yet, am I right?
>
> (I would like to help on this, because we have an urgent need for it, but
> these days I don't find any spare time that isn't occupied by something
> else. :-/ )

That is correct, we have no such thing at the moment. The reason I say 'one
more thing' is that there are other things that could be achieved by allowing
some filter, for example loading/saving compressed or encrypted files.
Obviously in those cases the filter needs to manipulate the file contents,
but that wouldn't be a requirement in an actual implementation.

-anders

--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk