List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    kate part redraw/lag issue
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-04-28 17:30:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi,
sometimes, during a editing session, I get now curious behaviour, too. It'S
like the part gets out of sync with real world, the whole thing gets
sluggish, with hl, without hl, with indenters, without indenter, it just lags
behind you (like you can watch your text appearing on the screen), disregards
mouse clicks, and so on :( anybody some ideas? I tried to attach gdb to kate
in such a state but got no useful info atm where kate spends his cycles :/

cu
Christoh

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team