List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: possible SPAM (score 5.3) Fw: Oracle10g SQL syntax highlighting
From:       "Yury Lebedev" <yurylebedev () mail ! ru>
Date:       2005-04-01 10:45:24

Thanks Jeroen a lot :-)

If you have some possibility to tune up a little that spam filter, could you
pay its attention to following points :-)
 - My messages address the recipients with human names that don't not match
their e-mails
 - All messages are in text/plain format correctly described in headers -
why they should have HTML body anyway?
 - Currently Mail.ru server protects its SMTP with password and now it's
necessary to determine the real IP/name of initial SMTP server in mail
chain - now spammers can send mails from substituted Mail.ru accounts but
from another SMTP.

Thanks again,
Yury Lebedev