List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Text Snippets
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2004-10-30 14:10:47

On Saturday 30 October 2004 12:41, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Saturday 30 October 2004 12:45, Anders Lund wrote:
> >  blog with my thoughts about text snippets in kate, read it
> > here: http://www.alweb.dk/node/view/41 if you are interrested.
>
> it was my idea to let it slip in there, this plugin may not use our
> infrastructure, but is in use by many users (and quit popular).
> It is a dirty & easy version of the more hardcore template stuff, I think
> as it is an optional plugin, it should be around as is (until it's author
> decides to change it), choice is a nice thing to have ;)
> But your ideas of creating one common base for snippet managment is nice.
>
> cu
> Christoph

I'm not against having the plugin at all, I'd like very much if the author
would like my thoughts, and maybe work with me or someone else on a more
complete implementation :)

-anders

--
Hjælp verden -- tænk, tal og stem IMOD Bush ved det amerikanske valg
Help the world -- think, speak and vote AGAINST Bush at the american election