List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Text Snippets
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2004-10-30 10:41:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 30 October 2004 12:45, Anders Lund wrote:
>  blog with my thoughts about text snippets in kate, read it
> here: http://www.alweb.dk/node/view/41 if you are interrested.
it was my idea to let it slip in there, this plugin may not use our
infrastructure, but is in use by many users (and quit popular).
It is a dirty & easy version of the more hardcore template stuff, I think as
it is an optional plugin, it should be around as is (until it's author
decides to change it), choice is a nice thing to have ;)
But your ideas of creating one common base for snippet managment is nice.

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team