List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    KATE
From:       "G.R. Yannacoulias" <volkswagon_jedi () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-24 8:12:01

Hi!  I'm a canadian university student, just starting out with editors.  I
use KATE at school, it is amazing! I cant seem to find out from your site
though, if it is available for download.  if it is is there a windows
friendly version?  You have a great product, please reply soon.

                                                           sincerely
Volswagon_jedi.