List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Kate
From:       Bozhan Boiadzhiev <edmon () oohaa ! net>
Date:       2004-07-02 16:50:38

Hello
i have send once message before 2 years to developer of Kate with
suggestion to implement
"ftp module" something like FTP in Ultraedit for windows. Then author
answers me
that Kate will use internal mechanism of KDE and it does but this is
very annoying.
The main reason for this is that when  i have separate module for ftp i
can setup many account and
don't have to write every time where are my stupid ftp folders.

This is one of the reason that i still didn't use linux as my workstation.
:)
Thanks
Bozhan Boiadzhiev
PS sorry for bad english.