List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: feature freeze
From:       Jesse Yurkovich <yurkjes () iit ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-27 5:03:44

Hia,
  Ok first try at python smart indent is there.  Sorry took so long but
beginning of semester and life didn't mix too well but booohoo for me ;)

Works reasonably well but I expect the continuation calculation to be subtly
broken in some cases I haven't tested and Python may not like this ...

Due to lack of time there probably wont be another indenter unless someone can
put something together in 3 days ;)

-Jesse