List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: New Syntax Highlighting: LDIF - LDAP Data Interchange Format
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2003-03-02 17:33:27

On Sunday 02 March 2003 13:43, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> The problem is that each nex syntax file introduces new i18n vars and that
> is not allowed for 3.1.x releases.

Understood.

But doesn't this lead into a little maintainance problem, if you can't add
simple data files to applications?

I don't want to criticize the KDE translation system, since I know that it's
one of the best available, but I want to make you think about it a little bit
and remember: even the best can get improved even further ;-)

Anyway, can LDIF syntax highlighting be applied to HEAD?
I just want to go sure, that it doesn't get lost, because I don't have the
time to check back every now and then, just to see, if somebody has checked
it finally into CVS.

> cu
> Christoph

Thanks,