List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    folding non java/cpp code
From:       Luc de Louw <luc () delouw ! ch>
Date:       2002-12-02 19:35:53

Hi all!

With great pleasure I recognized that kwrite now supports
codefolding. The last time I saw that was anno ~1988 in the GFA-Basic editor
on Atari ST :-)

Unfortunately I got difficulties to figure out how it works.
I tried to write some PHP code, and no folding was possible.

By accident I found out, that the feature is only active if the file-extension is
.java or .cpp

Are there any plans to enable code-folding for other programing languages?
Or better configurable for whatever extension.

I'm sorry to bug you with such stuff....

rgds

Luc