List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-06-04 0:56:21

Now that the docuemtn manager has gone, how do I know that a new document has
been created?

I am WORKING ON THE FILE SELECTOR, so each time i update i get a bunch of
conflicts.

Today, someone had decided to rename a function - even to a bad name,
"setactiveDocuemntDir" is inconsistent. "setActiveDocumentDir is probably
what was meant?

Apart from making my work difficult by the (probably ok) changes in kate, did
someone fix the statusbars? beeing close to a release, that would be kinda
nice.

I start seeing kate mentioned as a really good editor round the net, for
example on use.perl.org - but without a statusbar it won't continue that way
i think.