List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    XML completion plugin
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2002-04-28 15:19:23

Hi,

the latest version of my XML plugin is now available at
http://www.danielnaber.de/tmp/kate-xml-plugin-0.8.1.tar.gz

There are two main problems:

1. The completion immediately disappears if no completion is available,
e.g. if the user mistypes a tag. To get the completion back, the user will
have to delete everything up to the "<" and start again.

2. Views are not supported correctly. I need some signals fro the document,
and others from the view. I don't know how to solve this without
complicated hacks.

If you have ideas how to solve these problems, please let me know.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de