List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    About current kate-part in HEAD
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-03-27 23:19:44

Hi,
from today, the kate part in HEAD contains the stuff we will want to get
finished for 3.1 (like folding and dyn. word wrap).

That has some impacts on the current usability of the part:
- probs with the mouse cursor positioning
- some scrollbar probs
- tons of debug msgs
- some other not nice stuff ;)

Perhaps some users of HEAD will be a bit upset with the new situation, but we
need the time to get it working for 3.1, therefor we need to start with it
now ;) For all users who just want to be on the bleeding edge: BE CAREFULL ;)
For all devs: Fixes are allowed/wanted/hunted ;)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann