List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: About current state ;)
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-03-09 0:26:58

On Friday 08 March 2002 21:01, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
> Dirk has moved today the release tag and all important stuff should now be
> in RELESE_3_0 (like the patches from nadeem, your perl hl anders, the moved
> xml hl files, ...)

Cool:)

I am creating a fix for the errors getting the correct hl when saving
documents that
a) used mimetype detection based on contents
b) was reopened at session start with a user set hl

That will be my next addition, followed by - hopefully, if i can find out,

saving user set hl colors and mimetype/ext settings + using them (some of this
is saved, but seems not to be used)

checking the editor keys against the applicaion actioncollection and reloading
them into the config dialog

-anders