List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [Kwrite-devel] Re: Kate Editor
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-02-24 22:16:06

On Sunday 24 February 2002 22:23, Phil Walter wrote:
> Christoph,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply.  I am not sure which version I have changed,
> the README file says something like 0.2.1 at the top, and you have a
> qt3back directory in the structure.  Hopefully that will give you a clue.
> The sources were downloaded late last week so should be reasonably up to
> date but obviously don't include the detection of the file EOL type
> detection when the file is read.  I am not sure if you were aware of the
> other problems, anyway they are fixed too.
>
> Attached is a composite 'diff' file.  I have put some comments in it as to
> what the changes were made for.  Also the modified versions are included.
>
> Keep up the good works.
Hmm, think we have such fixes in the current code base ;)
(The sources on the page weren't updated since a half year or so I guess, as
written on the page, they are only aimed for users of pre KDE 2.2 ;)
I hope you will be happy with the new Kate shipping with the soon coming kde
3.0.

cu & thx
Christoph