List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kwrite-devel] Bug in new xml description file
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-02-22 22:10:45

Hi,
just send to you this mail because we got some probs with your very nice xml
highlighting file.

Problem : Behind such lines everything is marked as red:
<language section="Other" extensions="ChangeLog" mimetype="">

that works:
<language section="Other" extensions="ChangeLog" mimetype="" >

As you see, the whitespace at the end makes it, any ideas why ?
Or is this intended ?

cu & thx
Christoph

P.S.