List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [Kwrite-devel] Bugs fixed - patch atthatched
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-01-30 20:35:54

Regarding my bugs list, I did a bunch of those little things.

As the code is scattered over multiple files, I will post patches for each
file seperately, describeing what each one does.

As my net connection is limited :( - could you apply them as you get them if
Ok, Christoph?

This patch for KateDocument contains the following:

1) BackSpace key indenting now works as described (If there is a selection
starting before the first character of its first line and ending after the
last character of its last line, the selected lines are unindented. Else if
the cursor is left of the first character of the line it is equaled to
the position of the first char in the nearest above line with contents if
that is lesser than the cursor position.) (how many times did you have to read
that to get it :?)

2) Apply Word Wrap will now set the document modified.

3) (not discussed earlier) Creating a qbytearray for HlManager::mimeFind().
This was broken, only returned 1 char. I changed it to work, and with the
patch to katehighlight.cpp (see a following post) finding the correct hl for
a file has drastically improved:)

--
Using konqueror for serious reading? try the rellinks plugin - available from
http://www.alweb.dk/rellinks.html