On Wednesday 12 October 2005 13:47, dave.l.gibson@bt.com wrote: > I recently installed a Hauppauge WinTV card inside my Suse Linux 9.3 > professional box in the hope of being able to use the card to monitor a > composite analogue video/audio source. It seems that in KDETV only > channels provided via the UHF receiver could be viewed. Under MS > Windows using Hauppauge-supplied software it's possible to view such > local sources; would it be possible to extend KDETV to do this as well? > For myself, and I suspect many others, this would prove invaluable. > > Thanks and with Kind Regards, > > David Gibson > > > PS. If I've overlooked something and it's currently possible to view the > local source, do please let me know how to do this! It is already possible: Add a channel manually in the channel editor, open it's properties dialog and set the source to "composite" or "svideo". Dirk _______________________________________________ kwintv mailing list kwintv@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwintv