List:       kwintv
Subject:    [Kwintv] How to get kwintv going with a vcr
From:       Steve <beforewisdom () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-08-18 14:12:32

Hi;

I know this sounds lame, but I have never owed a VCR.

I have a PC, with a haugepauge TV card, kwintv 3.3*, and an old vcr a
friend gave me so I can see some old tapes another friend gave me.

I hooked a line ( for video ) from the video out on the vcr to the
"line in" on my tv card.

Nothing happens when I bring up kwintv.

Is there something else I need to do to kwintv or the vcr?

Thanks much in advance for the help

Steve

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The internet may be a good substitute for television, but is it a good substitute \
kwintv mailing list
kwintv@kde.org