List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Aw: Re: setWindowIcon for QDialog
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2019-03-06 21:51:35

HI Martin,

>[...]
> My suggestion is to try whether any other icon works. And if it does so,
> ensure that all relevant icon sizes are available for the
> labplot-worksheet.
"labplot-worksheet" was just an example, not a good one maybe. I used this
icon name just to show how we set the dialog icon. labplot-worksheet itself is
not used for any dialogs. Sorry for the confusion.

The icon shown in the screenshots I attached (windows vs. kwin) in the
previous email is "document-import-database". I cannot find this icon on my
computer now nor in breeze-icons repository, only "document-import". I'll
check tomorrow what we have in our windows build. Anyway, switching to
"document-import" doesn't help...

I just checked with another icon and dialog:
https://cgit.kde.org/labplot.git/tree/src/kdefrontend/datasources/
DatabaseManagerDialog.cpp#n48

Here we use "network-server-database". This icon is available

alex@notebook:/usr/share/icons/breeze>find . -name network-server-database*
./places/16/network-server-database.svg
./places/22/network-server-database.svg

But in the dialog I don't get any icon shown. I'm not sure what a fixed pixel
size means here for svg, though... Any other hints?

Danke und Viele Grüße,
Alexander