List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: joinkwin
From:       Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-08-02 15:10:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday, July 29, 2016 4:54:03 PM CEST 刘阳 wrote:
> hi, everyone
>   i would like to join the kwin developing group, so i send this emai to
> the maillist.

Hi,

nice to see you wanting to join our team :-) I suggest as a first step to
subscribe to the mailing list, so that your mails don't end up in the filter.
Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't checked the mailing list moderation queue
as I was on vacations last week.

The mailing list is rather low traffic, only phabricator generates some mails
which shows what we are working on.

Is there anything specific you want to work on? If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Martin