List:       kwin
Subject:    This is a thank you from WorkFlow...
From:       Michail Vourlakos <mvourlakos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-22 15:23:45

Well I have just released as promised the KWin Script in kde-look,
I couldnt wait actually any more... :) This first release is all dedicated
to you, the fantastic kwin developers withoutwhom this wouldnt have been
possible.

To test the script someone first has to install theWorkFlow plasmoid
0.4.0 that
provides everything needed (engines, plugins etc..)

A video that shows it can be found here:
https://vimeo.com/62428523

I hope you like it, and please be gentle because I am still
learning:) ...

Cheers,
Michail