List:       kwin
Subject:    redesign the kwin's kcm
From:       Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas <terietor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-06 19:21:11

Hello

I believe that kwin's kcm needs some love.
Do you believe the same?

If so I volunteer to work on that.
I have prepared a wiki page in which I explain how the categories of
the new kcm should be.
Feel free to correct me :) I am no expert.

http://community.kde.org/KWin/kcm_kwin_redesign

Moreover i believe that first we have to change the categories of the
kcm and then to proceed in some ui changes
or even to a complete rewrite of the ui.
The biggest issue with the existing ui is the logical conflicts that it has,
for instance I shouldn't be able to activate  the box switch and the
cover switch at the same time.

I am waiting for your answers :)

P.S.:I am only referring to the "All effects" tab.

-- =

Giorgos=A0Tsiapaliwkas=A0(terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr