Hello I believe that kwin's kcm needs some love. Do you believe the same? If so I volunteer to work on that. I have prepared a wiki page in which I explain how the categories of the new kcm should be. Feel free to correct me :) I am no expert. http://community.kde.org/KWin/kcm_kwin_redesign Moreover i believe that first we have to change the categories of the kcm and then to proceed in some ui changes or even to a complete rewrite of the ui. The biggest issue with the existing ui is the logical conflicts that it has, for instance I shouldn't be able to activate the box switch and the cover switch at the same time. I am waiting for your answers :) P.S.:I am only referring to the "All effects" tab. -- = Giorgos=A0Tsiapaliwkas=A0(terietor) KDE Developer terietor.gr _______________________________________________ kwin mailing list kwin@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwin