List:       kwin
Subject:    Maximization broken
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2011-09-30 13:49:49

 Hello,

 can somebody please explain to me bug #279529 and what these days 'maximized'
is supposed to mean? Not quite long ago it used to mean 'as big as would
still fit', but right now, as far as I can figure it out, it means 'you
pressed that square button in the titlebar and now you get an alternative
geometry, possibly larger, but not necessarily'. I do not see what this
should be good for, except for triggering various bugs (try e.g. to change
the screen size while having such "maximized" windows).

 Thanks.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz