List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [kde-workspace/farhad_hf/lockscreen] /: Move the "Lock Session"
From:       Alex Merry <kde () randomguy3 ! me ! uk>
Date:       2011-08-18 16:18:04

On 12/08/11 07:41, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 03:40:12PM +0200, Alex Merry wrote:
> > Move the "Lock Session" shortcut to kwin from krunner
> >
> > +            kDebug()<<  "Existing krunner shortcut for Lock Session found:"<<  \
> > KShortcut(shortcut).toString();
> i'm not a fan of having such migration code here. use a kconfigupdate
> script instead.

I tried creating a kconf_update, and it works elegantly as long as the
user is logged out when it is installed.  Otherwise, the original
krunner shortcut is written back to the file at logout.  KWin seems to
win the shortcut when logging back in (although I'm not certain that
will happen every time), but the Global Keyboard Shortcuts kcm still
lists "Lock Session" under "Run Command Interface" as well as "KWin".