List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Bugzilla Changes
From:       Adrian Sandor <aditsu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-08-14 8:14:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for your reply. The modified voting system will not show whether a bug is \
extremely critical to the userbase, but just whether it matters at all to a larger \
part of the userbase. But you probably still care more about that. Anyway, seeing \
that you are aware of the issues I mentioned, and explaining the reasons behind the \
decision, I guess I can understand it and more or less accept it.

Best regards
Adrian