List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Review Request: DamageNotify handling
From:       Thomas =?UTF-8?B?TMO8Ymtpbmc=?= <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-12 19:01:55

Am Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:19:03 +0200
schrieb Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin@kde.org>:

> Did a bisect, regression was caused by the OverlayWindow code
> reshuffling. Blame goes on me for not testing the patch properly ;-)
Off the hook, once again =)
I'll today or tomorrow push the init calls nevertheless (i don't think
it's defaulted in canonic C99 - only in MSVC ;-)

> P.S. Sorry for blaiming your commit, it was the first one git log
> showed and it could have been possible ;-)
Yes, *could* - Nevermind. It's not like i felt possibly ashamed because
you had to be angry cause the commit crashed uncomposited kwin
instantly or so.... :-P

Cheers,
Thomas