List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: GLES sources?
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-28 11:11:46

libgles and libegl from mesa3d.
Any recent distro should have them - unless you of course use debian ;-P

-> http://www.mesa3d.org/opengles.html
-< http://www.mesa3d.org/egl.html

Notice that this does NOT work with the binary nvidia (and likely fglrx)
drivers. (actually "GLES" as a sheer subset does of course, but EGL doesn't -
no idea whether we could do an abstract on the egl code in kwin for this
purpose...)
For nvidia you'd require nouveau and nouveau-dri (what's afaik still not in a
"productive" shape)

Cheers,
Thomas