List:       kwin
Subject:    FYI: Away next week
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-13 16:39:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

just in case you would start to wonder: I'm in the States next week and don't know how I will
have access to Internet. But in any case I won't take my KDE Password Wallet with me, that
means I cannot answer on review requests or close bug reports.

I hope I will be able to at least follow the mailing lists, bug reports and planetkde ;-)

In any case please remember that soft freeze is approaching and that the week after my us trip
there will be Tokamak. So just in case, put everything into the planned feature document (also
nice for users).

Cheers
Martin