List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: KWin GLES needs testers
From:       "Ignat Semenov" <ragnarokk91 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-05 21:12:06

Hello Martin,

Well, just figured out I'd need to build the whole MESA and Gallium just
to get the EGL and GLES stuff. Now I can do that, and will do that, but
that will take some time. (That's where the Core i7 will come handy =P
finally)

The Lanczos filter is available only in GLES, right? Don't see it working
in the desktop GL version (presumably OpenGL 2.0, but not sure yet.)

Re the (anti)aliasing in Coverswitch from 4.1, is it possible at all to
solve that problem? This is something we can't do due to the
hardware/drivers limitation on Linux or simply difficult per se? Sorry to
bug you with this, there's more important stuff to do, I know, but still.
Time/manpower required estimate? (I'm working now in proprietary software
development so acquired this speak :))

Will provide the backtrace for the KCM crash soon as well.

Regards,
Ignat Semenov