List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: The state of KWin
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-15?q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <kde () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2010-12-26 18:21:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 26 December 2010 19:13:17 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> kwin itself is likely more resistent to needing current kdelibs, so it
> could be possible to just provide that + some libs from kdebase-workspace.
I was running kwin trunk with everything else from 4.5 till something like two
weeks before beta1. The only problem was Oxygen, which I just did not build
(kwin used happily oxygen from 4.5) and two weeks before beta1 some additional
dependencies to workspace was introduced. So it was almost possible to run a
complete cycle on just kwin from trunk.

And like Aaron I have a local installation of trunk and current branch.

Cheers
Martin