List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Why custom flushBuffer code?
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-01 20:50:42

tried
flushBuffer()
        waitSync();  // 1. iteration
        glXSwapBuffers( display(), glxbuffer );  // 1. iteration
        glXWaitGL(); // 2. iteration
        XFlush( display()); // 2. iteration
        return;
paintBackground()
	return;

and it flickers like hell (direct/indirect rendering, vsync on/off, flipping
or not) - paintbackground is presumingly only required if there's no desktop
widget present? (didn't try)

Thomas