List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Opposition to removing old KWin themes?
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2010-08-05 9:56:28

On Monday 26 of July 2010, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  BII and Laptop can very well stay too, with their focus. KDE2 and Keramik
> are formed defaults, so they should stay too, but I guess I can live with
> them in kdeartwork. KWMTheme doesn't work, it can go to unmaintained.
> Modern is a pretty bad naming, I seriously doubt anybody still uses it, but
> if it stays, it needs a rename, and since there is nothing special about it
> -> kdeartwork. Nothing unique about Quartz, Redmond, Web either ->
> kdeartwork. I'm not sure about Tabstrip, given its purpose. Test is a
> historical relict by this time, it can be removed.

 Just so that there is some outcome, I intend to do the following in a couple
of days:
- kdeartwork - kde2, keramik, modernsystem, quartz, redmond, web
- removed - test, kwmtheme, old kdeartwork
- stays in kdebase - aurorae, b2, laptop, oxygen, plastik, tabstrip

--
 Lubos Lunak
 openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer