Am Sunday 31 January 2010 schrieb Vishal Rao: > Are you saying there is already/currently a KProgressBar somewhere? If > so, where? There will have to be one iff you want to reimplement the paintevent ;-) I however assume handling this in the style is the better approach as this way - all bars will be catched - you won't get into conflicts with the actual visuals > I believe this mailing list (kwin) also includes the kstyle/oxygen work? No. KWin related. If you want to bring a KProgressBar you want to contact kde-code-devel, otherwise there's some low frequency kdeui list ;-) I explicitly cc'd hugo, maybe you want to remove kwin in the follow ups ;-) (the progressbars are entirely unrelated) Cheers, Thomas _______________________________________________ kwin mailing list kwin@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwin