IIRC there was some discussion on changes to the kdestart script and relation to the kwin startup (bloking the script or having a delay timer or whatever) So maybe kwin (randomly) fails to register shortcuts on kglobalaccel now? (But I do not know whether those changes took actually place) Skål Am Friday 27 November 2009 schrieb Andreas Pakulat: > Hi, > > before I go off filing a report: Is it known that kwin global shortcuts > only work when restarting kwin after logging in. After logging in > Alt+Tab and all other kwin shortcuts don't work. If I then run kwin > --replace from a terminal everythings fine. > > An up-to-date trunk here and the only change (besides updating) is > switching from kde-qt repository to "official" qt. (would that explain > it?) > > Andreas > _______________________________________________ kwin mailing list kwin@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwin