List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: KWin global shortcuts broken after login
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-1?q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <kde () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2009-11-27 19:13:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag 27 November 2009 19:53:58 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Hi,
>
> before I go off filing a report: Is it known that kwin global shortcuts
> only work when restarting kwin after logging in. After logging in
> Alt+Tab and all other kwin shortcuts don't work. If I then run kwin
> --replace from a terminal everythings fine.
No, there is no such reported issue. Today I reset my development environment
(deleted ~/.kde) and I at least didn't notice that shortcuts did not work. But
of course I quite often restart kwin. So it's possible that I did a kwin --
replace before I tried a shortcut.

> An up-to-date trunk here and the only change (besides updating) is
> switching from kde-qt repository to "official" qt. (would that explain
> it?)
No idea, but I hope not ;-) Did you delete your build files in case the bc
change wasn't in kde-qt? But it should not even start in that case, so that
can't be a reason