List:       kwin
Subject:    KWin global shortcuts broken after login
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-11-27 18:53:58

Hi,

before I go off filing a report: Is it known that kwin global shortcuts
only work when restarting kwin after logging in. After logging in
Alt+Tab and all other kwin shortcuts don't work. If I then run kwin
--replace from a terminal everythings fine.

An up-to-date trunk here and the only change (besides updating) is
switching from kde-qt repository to "official" qt. (would that explain
it?)

Andreas

--
Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).