List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Drop kwin's fullscreen hack
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2009-08-31 11:18:21

Am Monday 31 August 2009 schrieb Marco Martin:
> > setAttribute(Qt::WA_TranslucentBackground);
>
> uuuh, what a translucent windows have to do with it appearing on the
> taskbar? if it does there is some problem somewhere i think?
I guess due to the fact that desktops usually aren't translucent and kwin has
some special handling for ARGB windows.
Actually i've not tested taskbar appearance (don't use one) but it shows up in
the tabbox, can be of screenarea size and still covered by "keep above"
windows... so basically should do what you want...

Thomas