List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Window grouping, switching, and consistency with the
From:       Jud Craft <craftjml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-21 22:47:36

Please note that my feature request does not refer to the idea of
actually "spacially" grouping windows on the desktop (commonly
referred to as Grouping/Tabbing Windows); I am referring to how we
switch between windows, not arrange them.

But as per my footnote, I do believe that if we eventually add such
spacial features to Kwin, they should be reflected in the Window
switching in both Kwin and plasma-tasklist.