List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Spam filter
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2008-09-12 7:59:44

On Thursday 11 of September 2008, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 of September 2008, Lucas Murray wrote:
> > Is it possible to put all mail that contains the text ".ru" or [Your
> > most common Russian letters] into moderation as it looks like all the
> > spam that's getting through is Russian?
>
>  No, looks like mailman can filter only based on headers, and just holding
> all ".ru" doesn't seem like a very good either. I've added a rule to hold
> everything with any X-Mailman-Version header, so let's see if that's good
> enough.

 That doesn't seem to work for some reason, but it looks like I've found a
mailman setting that would accept bugzilla mails from anybody, so I've
changed the list setup to hold all mails from non-subscribers. This also
means that I won't change the default bug assignee, unless somebody has an
idea what to do with the gmail problem.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer