List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Spam filter
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2008-09-10 15:04:55

On Wednesday 10 of September 2008, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 September 2008 14:36:48 Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >   I haven't found any setting in the mailman setting for making the kwin
> > list discard bounces :-/. Now that we have bugzilla3.x, I can again
> > switch the bugreport owners from kwin@kde.org to kwin-bugs@kde.org, so
> > the mails won't be sent to the list anymore. That'll allow turning off
> > accepting mail from people who are not subscribed and should catch the
> > bounces and keep them in the queue for review. I don't know what else I
> > could do.
>
> Other lists solve this problem by putting lists from non-subscribers into
> the moderation queue.

 That's what I meant with not accepting mail from people who are not
subscribed.

> That means slightly more work for one person (you can
> accept all mails from a certain address

 More than just slightly more with this list, since all bugreports come here.
And the From: is whoever did the bugzilla change. Every new person would get
the moderation mail and would be held.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer