List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: compositing defaults for 4.1
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-30 23:55:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 30 June 2008 22:58:12 Lucas Murray wrote:
> I am for all those changes except for enabling wobbly windows by
> default. The only reason for this is because the shadow isn't
> correctly cast during movement making it look tacked-on and
> incomplete.

True, the shadow isn't transformed. Maybe this is something we can get right
before 4.1? That said, I've looked into this issue, but nothing seems
obviously wrong enough for me to catch it.

Does someone else feel like checking why the shadow isn't transformed along
with the windows by the Wobbly effect?
--
sebas