List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: wobbly effect
From:       Martin Graesslin <ubuntu () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2008-02-21 15:14:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008 schrieb cedric:
> I upload an update, changelog are :
>
> - added a configuration dialog
> - code is refactored
>
> these changes should not introduce any new regression.

I just tested your effect. It's awesome :-D Really great work. But I don't
know what the config options mean... I think we need some tool tips.

Any chance, that we have wobbly windows when moving a window in Desktop Grid?

I noticed when moving a window with enabled active borders to another desktop
the effect does not look very nice. The window stays in a state with
distorted geometry as long as the window is moved. Perhaps you have to
restart the effect when the desktop is changed?

Do you use some blending? The window borders are a little bit aliased. I
noticed it when moving a window above a white background. Perhaps there can
be something improved ;-)

Hope this effect will be ready for 4.1.

Regards Martin